Cheesecake swirl brownies
For the brownies
¾ cup butter
1 cup dark chocolate (200 gm)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup flour (200 gm)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
For the cheesecake layer
225 gm cream cheese
2tbsp Castor sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
For the brownie layer
Pre heat the oven to 180.
1. Melt the butter and dark chocolate
2. Mix the eggs with the castor sugar and vanilla essence
3. Add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and mix well.
4. Sift in the dry ingredients and fold it to combine.
5. Pour 3/4 th of the batter into a greased 8in x 8inpan
6. For the cheesecake layer, mix all the ingredients well.
Pour the cheesecake batter over the brownie layer. Dollop the remaining 1/4 th brownie
batter and use a toothpick to swirl.
Bake in the oven for around 25 to 30 mins. Allow it to cool completely before cutting.