These double chocolate blondies are chewy, crispy, gooey, and eggless!! Featuring pools of milk and dark chocolate, this recipe was so good, I had to share it!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 flax eggs (combine 6 tbsp water and 2 tbsp powdered flax seeds)
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and prepare an 8×8 inch tin with baking paper and butter.
- Cream together the butter and Sugars in a large bowl.
- Add in the flax eggs and vanilla and combine.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, and fold. Make sure that there aren’t any large pockets of unmixed flour!
- Add in both the chocolate chips, reserving some for the top.
- Smooth the dough into the tin, and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown!