Perfectly rich, fudgy and gooey brownies.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Line and grease an 8″ pan and pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter (Salted/Unsalted, either is okay) and 1 cup chocolate. Let it cool.
- Mix 1 cup sugar and 1 cup yogurt. (dahi) Add the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Fold in 1/2 cup flour, 3tbsp cocoa powder and 1 tsp baking powder.
- Transfer the batter to the baking tin.
- Bake at 180C for around 30 minutes. Let the brownies cool completely before you try and cut them.
- Serve warm with with vanilla ice cream and walnuts.