Eggless chocolate pots de crème
- 200 g of chocolate. I used 54.5% @callebautindia chocolate.
- 95 g of boiling water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 ml double cream or whipping cream
Optionally, whipped cream, chocolate shavings to decorate
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals until it is completely smooth
- Whisk in the hot water. The chocolate might seize up, but continue to stir and it will smoothen out.
- Once well combined, whisk in the double cream/heavy cream.
- Divide the mix into serving bowls, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2-6 hours.
- Optionally, add on a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate curls before serving!