Gooey brownies with a crisp, wrinkled top, drizzled with melted chocolate.
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tbsps of Cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Melted chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180* C and line a square tin.
- Melt 3/4 cup of butter with 1 cup dark chocolate.
- Mix 3 eggs with 2 cups of castor sugar and 1tsp vanilla essence.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the eggs.
- Fold in 1 cup of flour, 2 tbsps of Cocoa powder and 3/4 tsp. baking powder.
- Bake for 30-45 mins.
- Cool and Serve (Optional – Drizzle some melted chocolate)