- Cream cheese – 200g
- Cream – 170 gm
- Sugar – Half a cup
- Mango puree – ¾ of a cup
- Gelatine – 1 Tbsp
- Hot Water – ¼ cup
- Graham cracker crumbs – 1.5 to 2 cups (Depending on how thick you want the base to be)
- Unsalted butter, melted – 75 gm (about ⅓ of a cup)
- Whiz the graham crackers in a food processor.
- Add melted butter and whiz again until the mixture comes together.
- Press into the bottom of an springform pan that is lined with aluminium foil or use individual glasses. Refrigerate this while preparing the rest of the cheesecake.
- Mix the cream cheese, cream, and sugar in a bowl until well combined. You can do it by hand or use an electric mixer.
- Add the gelatine or to the hot water and stir till it completely dissolves.
- Add the mango puree and stir well.
- Keep half of this mixture aside and add the rest to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour this mixture on top of the graham cracker base. Return to the fridge for another 10-30 mins depending on how much time you have
- Pour the mango mixture as the third layer. Do this gently so that the layers don’t combine. If you use a springform pan, the top layer will be much thinner, as it should be.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled.